Note that Pastor Rob has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Pastor Rob follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Pastor Rob uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are small files used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Pastor Rob‘s privacy policies do not apply to other advertisers or websites. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, consult your browsers’ respective websites.
Our Advertising Partners & Other Associated Sites
- Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=footer_privacy?ie=UTF8&nodeId=468496
- d9 Hosting Services: https://d9.hosting/privacy.php
- WordFence (WordPress Security): Read their compliance notification here.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Pastor Rob does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
- Your comments at the end of each blog is most welcome and appreciated.
- Please feel free to make suggestions for upcoming topics.
- The purpose of Pastor Rob is to open the Scriptures in a way that reaches deep down inside you and will help you grow in your walk with the Lord.
- We are always open to suggestions for new ideas or posts.